Written by Nef
- Get away from client work and build my own asset instead of building on someone else’s land.
- Customer reviews are heavily under-rated and not that much competition in the market.
- I get to choose who to help.
- Eat my own dog food.
- Put all my skills together to see what it’s like to build a business.
- Pull all the tools I have collected and put them to use.
My End Goal
- Have a business that can run without me.
- Small team of ~5.
- Sell the business.
Track My Progress
- I made a public Trello board where you can follow what I’ve done.
Principles I’ll Follow:
- Done is better than perfect.
- Fail smart.
- Prioritize features to ship on Trello.
- Post to be publically accountable.
- Be obssessive about ONE thing. It’s working for 5x5 workouts, why not here?
- Create processes and automate when possible.
What I’ve Done So Far
- Inserted cart to process orders with PlugnPaid.
- Inserted chatbot to qualify customers with Quriobot.
- Created a Free Course page layout with “Coming Soon” teaser.
- Connected my community with Tribe.
- Created Trello board to priotize features to ship.